Monday, July 23, 2012

My entry in the Guild Wars 2 Screenshoot Contest

As a mad lover of Guild Wars 2 graphics, I decided to enter the Screenshoot Contest organized by Arenanet.

 (Details about this contest >HERE<

Obviously, with all the screenshoots I took from BWE3 and only two possible entries, I had to make a choice. Here is the screenshoot I chose to take: 




I participated in the Landscape Category, so I had to show something beautiful, something amazing. Obviously, many landscapes are beautiful in Guild Wars 2... But when I took this screenshoot, I knew it would be my entry for the contest! It shows an asura, lieing in Rata Sum and watching the stars. To me, it's truely the best screenshoot I ever took!

--

UPDATE:  The contest is now over... and guess what... I WON!
You can see the 12 screenshoots that the community team chose >HERE<, and, as you can see, mine is there!

THANKS TO YOU, with all the votes you gave me! You guys are really awesome! And also thanks to the community team, who made the choice!

So, what did I win? Well... I won a GW2 Steelseries pack (Mouse, mousepad, headset) of a value of 185$! I might post a picture of all this stuff with my collector edition, my charr plush and my GW2 books later :) that's gonna be awesome!

Thank you again!
-Keiran.

No comments:

Post a Comment